IBM Notes 9 Social Edition is full of new features, but even the best laid upgrade plans tend to end up with lengthy support calls, keeping costs high and users from being productive. Join Francie Tanner and Daniel Reimann as they will show you how our Social Business Enablement Edition helps you analyze, standardize and transparently dispatch exactly what your users need for their IBM Notes 9 upgrades!
- Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 (5:00 – 6:15 pm, GMT+1)
- Thursday, October 10th, 2013 (10:00 – 11:15 am, GMT+1)
To register for a session simply fill in this form to receive a meeting invite and learn more about all about:
- Providing reliable Notes client upgrades, hotfixes, IBM Sametime and Connections deployments.
- Keeping your users current and secure while upgrading hotfixes, Sametime Embedded clients, the browser plugin, Eclipse widgets and more.
- How to avoid broken upgrades and instead upgrade clients in a centralized way in as little as 15 minutes.